Block Services Help
Block Services allows you to block Internet access by specific users on your local network based on their IP address. For example, you can prevent the use of certain Internet services such as surfing the Web (http) by everyone or just a few people on your network. You can configure service blocking to be on never, on according to a schedule, or on always.
To enable service blocking:
- Select Per Schedule to turn on service blocking and block according to the settings on the Schedule screen.
- Select Always to turn on service blocking to allow blocking all the time, independent of settings on the Schedule screen.
To disable service blocking:
- Select Never to turn off service blocking.
This table lists all services that are currently blocked. You can add entries to and delete them from this table as required.
To add a new service:
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the screen that displays.
- Click the Apply button when finished.
To Edit a Service
- Select the radio button of the service you would like to edit.
- Click the Edit button.
- Change the data for the service as needed.
- Click the Accept button when finished.
To Delete a Service
- Select the radio button next to the row in the table for the service you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button to delete the selected service.
To Save or Cancel Changes